1. In one God, eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
2. That Jesus Christ was and is the Son of God.
3. In His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of God the Father and His personal return to this earth in power and glory.
4. That all have sinned and that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through the Blood of Jesus Christ.
5. That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation.
6. That man is justified by faith in Jesus Christ, apart from works.
7. That the redemptive work of Christ provides healing for the whole man; Spirit, Soul and Body.
8. That a person baptized with the Holy Spirit will speak with new tongues.
9. In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling presence the believer is enabled to live a godly life which manifests the fruits of the Spirit.
10. That the gifts of the Holy Spirit, as enumerated in I Corinthians I2:14 should be practiced and manifested in the church today.
11. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life and the lost to eternal judgement.
12. In water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
13. That the Bible is the infallible Word of God, given to men by the inspiration of God.
14. In the reality and personality of our enemy, Satan.
15. We also remember the Lord’s death in the ordinance of the Lord’s Supper. His blood purchased salvation for us. His broken body purchased healing for us.
16. In the Church, the Body of Christ, as the instrument and focus of God’s purposes in the earth; and that every believer should be committed and joined to a local expression of the church.